Thursday, February 15, 2007

Peanut

Went to another female gynae today.
Saw the little lump which M affectionately calls it Peanut.
Everything looks good and its 0.6cm long.
This gynae is tons better than the previous and we kinda like her.
However, becoz her office isnt situated at Gleneagles, we might drop her in favor of one whose office is there.
I'd prefer a gynae who will check on me often when I check in.

Got back yesterday and it was my worse flight ever.
I was seated at the last row of the cabin, near to the toilet(good!), but I was also near to the stewardess' work station, which means when they brew coffee, I get to smell it 1st. When they prepare to serve meals, I smell it 1st.
Coffee smell + food smell + 6week preggie with a nose as sensitive as a dog = frequent runs to the toilet to puke.
I puke every 30mins, and it was so bad, that I didnt sleep on the 13 hr flight at all. Guess I was very excited to see the boys too. M didnt sleep a wink too, and its surprising, coz he normally dozes off soon after the plane takes off.

Morning sickness started when we reached Paris. I was still pretty fine in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and my appetite was good. However, everything change for the worse and I started getting gases and almost everything turns me off. I hated milk, eggs, bacons and cheese and refused to take the hotel's breakfast, for thats what they serve. In Netherland however, I was stuffing my face with all the different types of cheese, and drinking tons of milk. Its surprising how drastic my taste bud changes when I reach Paris. I had a hard time filling up my tummie.
No food = gastric = puke.
Food = nausea = puke.

I really hate my time in Paris. I hate the food, and the weather. It was so cold and it made things worse. It was just a bad time to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment