
Went crazy at a sale today and got all this toys for her! I was so excited and told daddyhan I want this, this, this and that. He wasnt any better coz he wandered off and browsed n browsed n browsed! Were abt to go off and he made a last round and picked up somemore!
Went home feeling extremely happy and high from the shopping spree. During lunch, ning babbled 'bababababa', and daddyhan was delighted. Its not the 1st time she babbled that, so I told daddyhan that its okay, she can call him bababa a thousand times also nvm, since he got her so much toys today. Soon after, I thought I heard her babble 'mama'! I was so shocked and happy, and kept laffing! Daddyhan cfmed that she did say mama, and it made me even happier! Her 1st 'MAMA'! A happy day for all of us!

grats gin ^^
ReplyDeletewakaka wat a happy day ^^
woots ^^