It was slightly pass midnight.
I could smell her lovely baby scent(dried up salty smell of her saliva) when I went near her cheeks, and I planted a kiss softly on it and wished her a happy birthday.
It was quite an emotional moment as images of me being wheeled into the delivery suite, hearing her 1st cries n holding her in my arms rushes by. I look at her sweet angelic face and think all those sleepless nights and crappy days are all worth it. I would go thru all this hardships for her all over again if there is a need to.


Happy birthday ning. You are finally 1! The moment I have been waiting for, is finally here!
You are finally 'secured' to the earth, according to chinese myth, and most importantly, we can put away the bottles sterilizer!
We love you sweetpea!

No comments:
Post a Comment