Monday, February 22, 2010

In Rotterdam..

...without my sweetie pie.
I miss her so.
A week prior the trip, I was advised by frds to inform the princess that "mama & papa is gg away" and she needs to stay with popo & yeye. I talk to her abt it many times a day, and each time, she will choose to pretend not to hear and give me smiley faces.
She plays ignorant and it irks me becoz I know she understand what I am talking abt.

2 days before the trip, she gotten really really sticky to us and was such a baby. She started throwing little tantrums and wakes up at night crying. A couple of times, she cried so pitifully after she woke up from her nap that it was heart wrenching to watch.(I informed daddyhan abt it, and I guess it affected him as well, becoz he actually went to check out the SQ website wanting to purchase another ticket to bring her along! Too bad the flight is full.) I understand that she is trying to cope with the news and it hurts me so. The day befre the trip, we brought her to the toy store so she can choose some toys to bring over to popo's hse to play. On the way back in the car, I turned over and told her, "ning, tonite you sleep with popo okie? Be good girl ya." She immediately gave me a sad face and in that whiney tone, said "I wanna sleep with mama"
I cried.

When daddyhan sent her to popo's place, I did not follow. I cannot handle that kinda emotional moments, so I choose to stay hm and kissed her goodbye. When daddyhan came home, he said ning was having so much fun there that she didnt even cy when he had to go. We had been calling back daily, and is glad to learn that she is having tons of fun, is behaving well and had not ask for us at all.

My baby is all grown up now. She actually understands that we are going away and couldnt bring her along. I felt really really assured by her behaviour and is much more relaxed now. Now, if she understands that we are away and couldnt bring her along, then Im sure she understands what daddy meant when he promised to bring an elephant back for her.
Where to find one now?

No comments:

Post a Comment