Monday, September 5, 2011

Today marks the start of my 19th weeks, and truth to be told, I'm impatient with the pregnancy already. Can't wait for baby Angie to come out soon, so I can quickly lose this unappealing mass. Started feeling very conscious abt my expanding frame and the clothes that could fit one moment and not the next.

Down with a dreadful flu and a sore throat which developed into a horrible hacking cough. Been so woozy from the meds that I've been taking and slept the entire weekend away.
Felt extremely emotional today and kept feeling very sorry for Missy. Will she be left out and feel unloved when meimei comes along? Will I ever love her as much as before? I'm sure most parents will assure me that my love for both will be equal but I just can't help feeling guilty towards her. Writing abt it now makes my heart twinge with sadness and I can feel the familiar smarting sensation in my nose once more.

On a lighter note, was at Mothercare yesterday and while I was bz checking out some cot, Daddyhan and Missy wandered off to another corner to pick out a toy for meimei. They both look so happy while at it and I hope daddyhan is already over his disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment