
Sleeping on a thin mattress on the floor in lyn's room have finally taken a toil on me.
Though I was there for only 4 days, my back have gotten so achy that I have difficulties standing upright. Contorting and freezing my body to a suitable position while breastfeeding/feeding her worsen it all the more.
Couldnt take it anymore and M decided to bring us out to get a baby monitor, so I can move back to our bedroom without missing out on her cries at night.
With the $100 gift voucher given to us during her baby shower, M got me the baby monitor shown above, which happens to be the top of the range model with DECT.
It has temp sensor, which keeps track of the temp in baby's room. Parent talkback, so you can soothe and talk to baby from another room. Starry nightlights, which I think is crap and 5 supposingly soothing lullabies which you can activate from the parent's unit. I only find the 'Rock-a-bye-baby' lullaby soothing, and the rest is, well, crap too.
The sound quality is amazingly clear and I can hear her every goo, gurgle and whimper!
Cant wait to zzz on the bed later. Miss it so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment