Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rashy Lyn

All the confinement lady's fault. She is such a sloppy dirty cunning-looking woman. When Aralyn was still under her care, she never really bothered to clean her properly and I remembered once I saw smelly whitish globs(milk & dead skin cells) between the folds of her neck, which I promptly cleaned away. After she left, I have been diligent in cleaning her, making sure its clean and dry n powdered, but the same area is still red and angry looking.

I have no choice but to bring her to a PD today. Turns out its a fungal infection!

Expensive trip it was, for the bill came up to $112 for a tube of antifungal creme which is easily available in pharmacy, a tube of moisturiser for her dry rashy cheeks and a bottle of antiseptic wash.

Expensive, but it put my heart at ease. Btw, she is 5.17kg now!

No comments:

Post a Comment