Saw this online and yearn for it immediately. I know that, if I like it, my baby will like it too. Show daddyhan a picture of it and he got all excited abt it as well. Finally got it at suntec Toys r Us after deciding btwn the other excersaucers and this. A normal excersaucer, in my opinion only allows the baby to turn around in her seat while exploring the stations. However, this jumperoo which is different from the other range of jumperoos, allows the baby to jump and still swivel 360 degree to explore all the play stations!
However, the deciding factor was made when we plonked her down in the display set and she immediately laughed!
So, the last piece of jumperoo followed us home.

I was so excited, I assembled it myself immediately when I got home. Even daddyhan was amazed at the speed I worked. Heres Aralyn sitting in her own jumperoo, looking abit lost.
ps: I hope this post doesnt tempt anymore mummies, as it seems, I have been tempting alot of ppl into buying the jumperoo. :p

its a good thing Javier is no longer young enough to fit into the jumperoo, otherwise, i'm sure i would have gotten 1 too!
ReplyDeleteLyn is so big now! i mean she looks like she's 6mths old!
Hehehe. She looks pretty sturdy for her age huh?
ReplyDelete