Sunday, January 27, 2008

We love weekends...

.....for weekends are gaigai days!
I always look forward to weekends, coz thats when we can dress her up and bring her out! I love showing off my baby. I enjoy being seen with her, I enjoy letting the world know Im a mummy. Most importantly, I love the fact that we are spending time as a family, and not juz a couple anymore. I beam with pride when ppl gushes abt how cute she is, and I snigger in glee when she refuses to let them carry her 'cept me(jus thinking abt it tickles me. Heeheehee). Im sure you mummies out there will nod in agreement. You all know what I mean.
I love love love weekends.


1st time out with a cupcake hairclip and looking absolutely girlish! =D


Waiting for daddyhan while he tries on some clothes at Robinson's. Big sale going on there!! Hurry up daddy! I wanna get my things too!


Heh! I got my new carseat! Everyone got something today...cept mummy. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment