Caught a cold over the weekend and made a little trip to a gynae near my area.
This old man, is, hmmmm, weird. He acted cute when I asked him some qns, to which he will screw up his face n say things like " Hmmph!~ you dun believe me when I tell u the answers, Im so sad~." in a really disgusting act cute tone.
And the questions I asked are so innocent! " Are those the baby's legs/arms/head/heartbeat, Oh so cute! Dun look like it at all!"Isnt that very normal to make such remarks during a scan? he is totally disgusting to behave like this at that age.(prob 60+)
Anyway, I did the scan coz was dying to find out the baby's gender. This old man said he cant see very well btwn the legs, coz it wasnt fully open, but he mentioned he couldnt see the 2 important sacks. I can sense M's disappointment that it might be a gal.
I feel a'lil upset too, coz I have been kinda under pressured to have a baby boy by the in laws. I wanted a gal tho. Cant wait for my detail scan with my regular gynae on the 21st.
I hope that baby will still be loved even if its a gal. Gals are so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment