Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New toys!

Am so glad that one of daddy's niceeeest USA supplier agreed to help freight some of our bulky purchases together with the goods!
Tadah!! Will prob receive this before May!


Cant get this locally I think! I love love love this!!! We're gonna have so much fun selling food to daddyhan!


Seen this on an online store for SGD$600! GOODNESS! Paid less than 1/3 of what it retails here!

Told lyn that if she behaves herself at Popo hse while we are away, I will get her the kitchen set she saw on youtube and she was delighted! Heheheh.
Been trying my hand on some felt food and made 3 cupcakes so far! Cant wait to make more stuffs to compliment the kitchen set!

1 comment:

  1. I bought a kitchen for my daughter when she was two. I'd say it was one of her favorite toys. She was constantly bringing over pretend food and drinks.

    Seven years old, I finally got her to part with the Kitchen. We gave it to a family less fortunate.

    I tell everyone with a little girl, they love those pretend kitchens!

    ReplyDelete