I hate this waiting game. It is due today and its not here. My body temp have been at a contant of 37.5 for the past 4 freaking days! Felt some on and off cramping(oh shit!) a few days back. No menses pain yet, which is abnormal for me! My only consolation is, Im getting TONS of pimples!(arhh! this is normal!)
I am an adult. I am a wife, a mother. What that hell is wrong with me for feeling so freaked out abt getting pregnant again? I have no idea. Perhaps Im in this terrific phase in life that having another kid will pull me back to the misery of night feedings and bleeding nipples which I abhor. I shudder to even think abt it.
Happy thots! happy thots!
On a much happier note, Im going to europe again!
This time, we're going to Rotterdam, Paris, London, Hamburg and Athens! All this in 2 weeks! Very rushed indeed, but we cant bear to be away from the princess for too long!
Hubby need to visit Rotterdam, Hamburg and Athens for work, so he asked if I would like to come along. I asked if we could visit Paris and London and he agreed! Yeah!
I am pretty excited abt Paris. The 1st time we went, we just found out I was preg. It was a nightmarish experience. It was so cold and I kept vomiting. All the food disagreed with me and I just puked my way along. I really wanna experience the magic of Paris, the romantic vibe, all the works. I couldnt then, I hope I will this time round.
We will only be spending 2 nights in Paris. We had seen all the sights before, so there isnt anything left for us to visit. This time, we shall take it easy and stroll along the Seine River, holding hands and prob do a romantic picnic for 2 at Parc du Champ de Mars and enjoy the views of Effiel Tower against the gorious evening sky. Very drama and so damn romantic.
Waitttttt!
I almost forgot abt the shopping!! Maybe we can still do the above, but chop chop! Guess it will be the handles of the shopping bags that hubby will be holding instead. HAAAhaggagaga! gosh gosh!! The thots of those lovely quilted babies excites me! >:D
And London!! I have never been to London! I have always wanted to see the Acropolis, Stonehenge and the statues in Easter Island. Number 1 is already fulfilled and now number 2 is materialising soon! As for Easter island.. hmm. dont ever think will get a chance.
Will be doing 4 nights in London and I have been filled will so much stories abt shopping in Oxford Street! Im not a BIG shopper as compared to many I know, but still!! Shopping excites all the women out there! Excited excited excited!!! EEEEeeee!! Heehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment