Another emo dream! Goodness!! This time we are divorcing and fighting for missy's custody. zzz
Woke up crying again at 650am n gave daddyhan a shock as well. The well seasoned daddy tried to console n asked " nightmares again? this time is what?"
He got ignored. Hehheeh.
Will be visiting another gynae - Dr F tomorrow. So far, I have seen Dr C n Dr O. Have already decided to drop Dr C coz realised he is not so pro vbac. Dr O is good but do not deliver at my choice of hospital. So its btwn Dr F n Dr O now. If I do not get that good vibes from Dr F, then Dr O it shall be!
Realised that for the past 4-5 visits of gynae visiting, daddyhan prob spent 1k or more. Really expensive but Im on the quest for a gynae Im comfortable with. I do not wanna be under the mercy of gynaes anymore.
On a side note, had not been driving for the past 2 mths! Cant stand the smelly leather scent of my car. Pui.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment