I dreamt of him having an affair again!!! Gosh! And he admitted that they had been seeing each other 7 times!! Felt so damn hurted and woke up crying my heart out. It was really heart wrenching. Although Im already aware of my surroundings when I woke up, the grief n pain just envelops me whole n I couldn't stop myself from crying. Took up much courage to call daddyhan for the much needed comfort, only to felt very silly after telling him what happened. It was an awkward 15 mins of silence on my side as he consoled me, for I felt really silly. Sweet old him is coming home later to lunch with me and I'm sure, he is going to laugh n tease me endless as usual.
Got back my Oscar results and it's 1:8500. Low risk. No much new updates till the 22nd when I see the gynae again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment