Monday, December 5, 2011

Joolz Stroller

It was just another baby fair, and one that I'm not particularly interested in. Was supposed to go on Saturday, but because I took my cough meds after lunch, I became drowsy and grouchy! Slept till 6pm with missy and went for a super satisfying and scrumptious dinner at Ichiban Boshi at GWC.
So, we attended the baby fair the next morning, and I insisted that we shld be there when it opens at 11am. I was still unsure what I shld buy, but I managed to get some nursing bras and nursing tops. Then I got a few bibs I've been eyeing for the longest time at a good price too. Walk past the redemption booth, and since it was not crowded, I told daddyhan to go and Q up n see if we are eligible for any freebies or lucky dip(Im that gian peng la). I was glad that we have 2 chances for a lucky dip since we made min. purchase of $30. I went 1st and picked up a tin of milk powder. Next, daddyhan said that his hand grabbed 2 pieces of paper, one thick and one thin. So he let go of the thick one and pull out the thinner piece and it was... the grand prize of the day! A limited edition Joolz stroller, with only 20 sets of it in whole of SEA, worth $2688!




I was shocked when the guys behind the counter congratulated us and immediately, those behind us in the Q let out loud whispers of envy and discontentment. (lol! losers!) I was still reeling in from the shock and was wondering if there is a catch to it! Like.. sign up some insurances packages or buy some useless shit before I can lay my hands on the stroller, but NO!! We won it! Its free n its ours n we will be getting it when it reaches the shore of Singapore in March 2012! Whoopee!
We are getting quite fond of it after watching some videos of it off youtube. Looks like my affinity with the bugaboo bee can only remain as such, and we will be keeping this Joolz instead of selling it as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment