Monday, January 9, 2012

The Unhappiness that occurred sometime in Oct still stay fresh in my mind. I have been trying to move on but it comes back to me, again and again when I least expected it.
Anything triggers the memories of it.
I am seriously hoping I am just being emotional due to the pregnancy hormones and I do find it hard to cope because I just can't let go. There will never be a clean closure to it and I can only hope that time will fade the memories and lessen the pain.

Am at 37 wks now and the little one is engaged. Still undecided on names so I guess we'll name her when she is out. I am getting really clumsy now and the huge and heavy stomach is killing me. Cant wait to go into labour soon since I am already considered full term. At the same time, am also hoping I can deliver after CNY, so I get to pig out 1st.

Will be attending a Parents Volunteer interview on the 12th. Really hope there will be a chance for me to serve the sch, as I really wish I can give Missy a good headstart in her education. Keeping my finger crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment