Weigh in at 59.2kg on thursday. A healthy growth from 56.8kg a mth ago.
I have never been this heavy b4, so am still pretty much paranoid that I'll never be able to lose all this excess away. I hope I'll be able to get back to a 48kg soon.
With all the slim & skinny idiots around me during my pregnancy really upsets me. A frd who have been big for years recently went under the knife, and had 1.8kg of fats pumped out. Now she spots a flat stomach- in my imagination- tho I have yet to meet up with her. Now she is gyming and stuffing healthy grabs and slurping healthy shakes. I think Im going to look much fatter than her soon.
Now I'm upset again. Damn it.
Did a 3d scan too, which cost a hefty $120. One stopid printout and byebye 120.
Baby looks very much like me, coz she was frowning in the picture. she spots a flat piggie nose like me too. =(
I think she will be bothered very much by her nose when she grows up, just like me. Worse, she is going to be born a piggie, and now with the piggie nose, she is going to get endless teasing. =(
I hope she doesnt get my curly hair and she looks like she is going to spot daddy's eyebrow, coz its pretty obvious that there is a blurry stripe of eyebrow. Nice. I was hoping she will follow daddy looks all the way, cept for the eyes, lips n cheeks, which I think mine is much better. Hehehe. No oily skin from daddy too, pls! Daddy's face is oily like ur kitchen wok, so no pls.
Been getting crampy feelings now and then, and gynae said they are called Braxton Hicks. Some false labour contractions. Not very painful, just feels like shitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment