Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The 1st antenatal class

"Daddy very busy. Daddy going to sleep. Good nite!"

Abusing what was taught in the antenatal class on Sunday afternoon, the very sentence that he said to my stomach b4 he went to bed.

The daddies in the room were all taught how to communicate with their babies. This involves some patting and stroking of the bump and talking to it, eg. asking after the baby and then replying to it as if the baby replied.
The lady also taught them to use the phrase "daddy is busy", so that baby will be used to this term when they gets older, and will not bother the daddy too much when he say he is busy.
So now, the man is clearly enjoying abusing what he was taught, by telling the baby ever so often that he is very busy. "Daddy is busy, Daddy going to read papers." "Daddy is busy, Daddy going to watch tv." See how he abuses the 3 word?

"Daddy is busy" aside, the antenatal class is really fun! We were taught really interesting moves to relieve our aches, and also touched on nutrition and confinement myths. M have been really supportive and participative in the class and Im so proud of him. He is such a blur dude most of the time, but he got all his techniques applied on me correctly. Cant wait for the next lesson!

Went shopping after classes and popped into gucci to look see. Turned out the bag I've been dying to have for the past few weeks isnt exactly what I wanted. Fell in love with another tote and almost got it on the spot, but my conscience got the better of me, and I quickly pulled M out of the shop. I dunno why, but for that spilt sec, I felt very bad to be wanting to splurge over a thousand dollars for something that I can do without. M was trying to pull me back into the shop and it made me so tempted!
Now Im still thinking abt the bag and is trying to get it out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment