Tuesday, July 10, 2007

3 mths left

Im getting increasingly bored with the pregnancy.
Before any of you jump into conclusions that I'm getting sick of the baby and is a bad mommy, its not what you think.
Im gettign bored of the pregnancy as in the waiting time and the sore backs, the clumsiness and the leg cramps!
I got my 1st leg cramp last week, and boy! WAS IT BAD! I literally jumped up from sleep, clutching my right leg and screamed away at my snoring man. I hope I do not have to experience anymore of those, but its highly unlikely. I have no idea when the next one is going to strike, and I have been religiously stretching n massaging my calves everynite b4 I sleep. Its really painful.
On a happier note, baby is growing well and healthy and is kicking everyday! Why do I have a feeling this little thing growing inside me is going to be a fiesty one like mummy?
Her kicks gets pretty furious at times and it makes me wonder what the heck is she up to inside utero. It gets pretty irritating at times when I wanna rest, but she is still dancing away at 3-4am. Sometimes, when she doesnt move, I will shake n poke my belly to irritate her back. Heehehe. An eye for an eye!
Im really looking forward for her arrival, and I find myself thinking maturely now. I still miss clubbing and drinking, but I know my priorities have all changed.
Finally, Im a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment