Tipped the scales at 60.8kg today. Weight was same as 2 weeks ago.
Gynae was concerned as I didnt put on any weight, and had to go a CTG to make sure baby is okie inside. She did comment that as long as baby is still kicking everyday, everything shld be alright, nevertheless, she put me thru the CTG just to be safe. A CTG is a machine that prints squiggly zig-zags, while a band is strapped to the stomach to monitor baby's heartbeat. I had to be strapped to it for 15mins, with M by my side trying to record the sound- which sounds just like a galloping horse, into his hp.
All is well afterall. I knew it! I knew baby is healthy. She juz wanna make another $55 out of me for nothing.
Have no idea how heavy is baby now, but if I weigh the same as last 2 weeks, it means Im losing weight! Isnt this fantastic? I eat 3-4 meals a day, sleeps at least 12 hrs, and do not even need to excercise and Im losing weight! How good is that! Ha!
My last month at gorging myself with food b4 baby is out. No more excuses anymore. I really feel being pregnant is one of my happiest period in life where I can really eat and not give a damn.
I think Im gg to miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment