62.4kg.
A mere 400g difference. Not too bad lah, considering I put on 2kg last 2 weeks.
Gynae said baby is at least a 7 pounder, but have not engaged yet. I think Im not gg to pop so soon after all. Warned me to stay away from high carbo food like durains n mooncakes. I dun even eat them often, so M says it must be his 'big genes', and he is rather happie abt it. zzz
Woe on me, for Im gg to deliver this big fat bundle thru my you-know-where. Looks like Im being punished for not doing my kegels religiously. Anyway, I still hope to be able to deliver naturally. I do not wish to be cut up and have to waste alot of time on recovering.
Seems to be down with a slight sniffle. Sob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment