Friday, September 28, 2007

It must be the hormones.

I sat at the side of the bed, with M seated on the floor infront of me, looking up. The room was dim, and the atmosphere tense.

"Tell me. Did you or did you not? Tell me the truth. I can take it. I'll let it go. I just want the truth."

He nodded.

I got worked up. I couldnt breathe. Tears flooded my eyes and my vision went blur.

"How can you do this to me? How can you do this to me and baby? Are you telling me the truth? Did you really do it??"

He nodded again.

"Why? WHY????"

He looked down and kept quiet.

"When did it happen?

"Last week"

I tried to recall what we did last week. It must have happen during a weekday. Which day was it? It must have been during office hr! I cant breathe. This is too overwhelming.. how could he...

Next thing I knew, the room was dark. I was still on the bed, but lying down now.
I picked up a pillow and smacked it hard right into M's face.

He woke up with a startle and sat right up..

"Why bb? What happened?"

I felt anguish and pain. I felt so upset that I couldnt cry. I was huffing and puffing. Then a tear fell.

He turned on the lights and comforted me, and tried to pull me into his arms, but I pushed him away.

"Tell me bb, what happened? Nitemare again?"

I looked away. Did it really happen? Or was it just a dream? It seems so real.. we were just seated here, with me at this corner, just a few mins ago!

"Tell me what happened baby.", he said assuringly.

"You admitted to visiting a prostitute last week. You just told me that mins ago!"

"AIYO! SILLY GAL! You got nitemare again la!"

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment