Thank god she isnt allergic to pets.
Another reason that she wont be sharing our bed is, my cats been sleeping on the bed with us for the longest time, and they have their own fav spots on the bed. If I were to let Aralyn sleep in with us at night, Im afraid the cats might accidentally trample her. Worse would be us suffocating her with our pillows. And I think it isnt very fair to chase the cats out of the rooms coz they were abit cranky after her arrival. Pet owners will know what I mean. Lastly, its good to settle her down in her own room earlier, so we get added privacy when she grows up. Hehe, if you get my drift. *wriggle eyebrows lecherously*
Anyway, Im really glad that the loves of my life can co-exsist happily.

Aralyn blabbering to a very stoned looking brownie.

Chilling out happily on Monday morning with brownie again.

No comments:
Post a Comment