Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New look!

I like the new look!
What do ya think?

p/s: thats the 'watching tv' face. -_-"

9 comments:

  1. nice new layout! i notice u have good design/layout skills. were u a designer before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studied design b4. =D Are you one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see that! ya i'm a designer... but i still hope to be a SAHM like u... *envy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ic! And I hope to be a designer like you to! Hehehe. But Im contented being a SAHM too. Or maybe freelance. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grass is always greener everwhere but on ur own. Heehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. is Lyn sleeping hence such a prompt reply? hehehe

    i still think being a SAHM is the best! XD

    cheers! weekend is coming! Yohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes she is sleeping!!! WHoooHOO!!
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I am also considering to be a SAHM for the time being. I hope I won't regret my choice. hehehe I should get to know more SAHMs so we are able to entertain each other when our babies are asleep. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Noelle, it actually gets very satisfying when your baby only wants you and no one else to be with her. I have many mummy frds who is taking NPL to look after their baby for the time being.
    You shld get to know more mummies on forum, so you can chat your time away and oso keep up with Natalie's progress! I chat on MSN everyday with other mummies too!

    ReplyDelete