Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby and me



Dinner with the inlaws at Hilltop on 初三(CNY 3rd day). She was jolly in her dolly clothes as usual, and she does looks pretty funny with a hairband on. It just makes her hair stand up even more! During CNY visitng, someone commented that she look like those dolls, whereby you water the head and weeds will grow from it. Does see some resemblances there. Heh heh heh.
I noticed I look very haggard now. Has it go to do with motherhood or is it becoz its jus the lack of make up?

2 comments:

  1. i love this pic of Lyn!! she does really looks dolly! are her eyes big? coz she's got really big round eyes in this pic but other pic, her eyes are pretty small (maybe becoz she smiles a lot?)

    hey, i dun think you look haggard at all! in fact, you look great as a SAHM! i dun remember looking this good when i was a SAHM *hiding face in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  2. siao siao one leh, her eyes. Sometimes big, sometimes small. Soemtime double eyelids very prominent, sometimes single eyelid.

    I think I look very sallow leh.

    ReplyDelete