Thursday, June 30, 2011

Past few days been mediocre. Not vomitting around the clock but that unsettling nauseousness is there. Sometimes after food, I will get gastric upset. Realised Im not rejecting milk anymore, so been trying to drink more milk to make the reflux feel better. Works only at times and most of the time, I still rely on the prescribed meds, which I am trying to cut down, so I can well... save it for rainy days.. know its silly, but just forgot to ask gynae for more, and next visit will be a mth later.

Saw the little one in the ultrascan yesterday. Heard the heart beat too! Its in the 150s range and zhuzhu was more excited than me in finding out the gender that she's been asking me for the rate! She congratulated me coz she reckons its gg to be a girl. Hehehe. I can already vision missy playing with her meimei, hugging and kissing her. I think she will make a fine jiejie! :)
Back to the scan, baby is growing healthily n measures 2.26cm at 9weeks, and I can go off the hormone support! Thank GOD! I am gg to ignore that 2 weeks supply of pills that is still sitting on the counter top. No way am I gg to touch it again! I did promise the gynae to finish it up tho, but that was only because I am scare he will give me fresh supply!

Just puked my lunch out. Been controlling myself all day but it was just too much to bear. I knew the culprit is the congee daddyhan bought with the carrot cake this morning! It seems like I cant digest congee very well. Everytime I eat congee, I will get a very acidic feeling in my stomach.
Really hate this vomitting biz and just wish it will end ASAP. urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment