Wed was a really bad day as well. All the vomitting gave me such a huge headache. I cried myself to sleep that night coz I was feeling too nauseous to eat n stomach was too empty for panadol. The puking n headache really drove me to the edge.
Thursday was rather fine. Had strong craving for fish soup n dao huey. Daddyhan brought me to old airport road to fix my dao huey craves. Great afternn n no vomitting. Not sure if it's partly due to me giving the little one inside me a talk. Told the little one to give me a break becoz I am gg crazy m it's not good fir the 2 of us. Been craving fir beef steak alot n had one at nyny in the evening. Bought a sea band n wore it immediately. It's a pair of wristbands with a single button on each side. It's meant to be worn with the button pressing on a certain pressure point on the inside of the wrist.
Woke up with a blocked nose n cough. Looks like my flu never did fully recovered. Saw the doc n was put on antibiotics this time. Daddy brought us to jalan besar for my fav fish soup!!! I enjoyed it so much that I finished all the meat n the bowl of rice!! Was amazed at my good appetite. Looks like the sea band is really working! Didnt had good appetite for dinner as I was feeling slightly nauseous.
Hope the sea band is really effective n not just a placebo effect. Can kinda smell happy days ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment