Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spotting.

Daddyhan was away to Oslo for one whole week shortly after discovering that I was pregant. It was a really tiring week as I had to wake up really early to prepare missy for sch. I had to prepare dinners, do the laundries and not to mention that the cats had to go bonkers during this period with all the diarrhea, which also meant that I had to spot clean and mop the floor more than 3 times a day.
Experienced my 1st spotting on the 25th May. There was quite abit of pink and brown discharge that day which cleared up pretty much the next day. Some light spotting happened yesterday too and I had been experiencing a very dull achy discomfort around the left side of my hips and abdomen for pass 2-3 days. The discomfort sometimes extend to the back and sleeping on my left side is pretty uncomfortable. The pain is very familiar and I think I felt it when I was in my 2nd/3rd trimester previously.
Visited a gynae this morning.
We saw the little water bag and edd is estimated at end of Jan. Also found out that I have a cyst at the left side which may be the reason why Im feeling the pain. Cant determined much abt it yet, but it could be hormonal, which may go away on its own.
Duphaston was also given due to the spotting. Since I had been choosen to be blessed with a baby again, please let my baby be a healthy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment