Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The things that I ordered in August/Sept is finally here! Such a long wait!
Even hb was excited and he's been calling up to chase them to dispatch the container all morning! Heehe.

All my purchases!

Even the cats are excited! Look! my snugglebunny cradle swing! Love it!!!

Mickey Vtech lappy and a tub of Lego for Ning, from meimei! She is excited abt getting a gift from meimei soon and understands that she needs to stay with popo & yeye for one day while we are in the hospital, then meimei will give her a present. LOL. Kids are so naive. =p
Check out the cute whale fish tub n lotsa cheap Nuk bottles to last till next year!


My Medela pump, bravado bras and other breastfeeding aids! I even got *gasp* food mill and masher! I am so ready to start my puree business in a few mths time!

1 comment:

  1. That swing did wonders for my son! He slept in it every night.

    ReplyDelete