When for the Parent Volunteer program interview today.
I was so nervous prior to the interview! I was farting n farting the night before and in the morning when I woke up. They just couldn't stop because I was so nervous!
The interview was short and straight to the point. Went into the principle's office and she told me I was selected because she was looking into the help I could offer. I was expecting her to make me recite the core values or ask qns like why I wanna send Ning to them...but nope! It was just like that, she told me what she expects and she signed on a piece of paper that states I am selected to be a parents helper. I was out of the office in 10mins!
2012 is really a good year for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why do you fart when you are nervous??? !!! Strange.
ReplyDelete