Sorted out baby's clothes for laundry yesterday and realised that there are onli 2 colors, and thats pink and white. Sitting on the floor tearing off price tags, I teased M abt him wanting to buy baby's clothes everytime we are in the kiddy section. We have 2 big bags of baby clothes, and obviously, we over bought. We even have baby clothes for 6-9mths old.
The powdery baby smell greeted me when I walk out of my bedroom this morning. Its very nice to have the whole hse smelling so nice n babyish. I normally wake up to the smell of poo lingering in the living room, and this is definitely a nice refreshing change. 9 more weeks or maybe even lesser, and Im gg to be a mummy. Time really flies when you are pregnant.
Had a huge scare yesterday evening after buying dinner. Had just entered the lift and was abt to press the Close button, when a very inconsiderate prick RODE his bicycle into the lift. He almost bumped into me and I was so shocked and rooted to the ground that I looked at him wide-eyed. I wanted to scold him, but was still recovering from my shock and didnt know what to say. But I guess he can sense my displeasure, coz I kept throwing him sideward, eye rolling glances. I told M what happened and he suggested we sneaked upstairs in the middle of the night n cut the brakes lines off his bike and let the bugger have a big fall. So evil.
However, I decided not to be so petty and take any action against the jerk, for I believe in Karma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment