Im starting to dislike my gynae more n more each visit.
Not that she isnt professional, but I feel she is very $ minded and little things which other gynae provides, she doesnt.
Im actively in a mummy forum grp, and we exchange informations and keep each other updates on our growing progress. I realised most of them were given an estimated figure of baby's weight thru simple measurements done on the ultrascan machine, during the scan.
Mine did not.
When I asked her for my baby's weight last mth, she told me that if I'd want to know my baby's weight, I'd have to pay her an extra of $60 for it. I dun see why there is a need to pay, coz all she need to do is to take some simple measurements during the scan and thats it.
I brought it up on the forum and everyone tot it was absurd!
Its eating me juz thinking abt it coz, I tot they shld make it a standard procedure, so that mummies can know how their little one is progressing.
Anyway, did the 32nd week detailed scan today, and baby weighs a hefty 2.1kg! A mummy in my mummie grp mentioned that 1.6-1.8kg is the average range for a 31 week old baby. I think my little kicker inside is pretty overweight! Luckily, I only put on 1.6kg since last mth. Looks like all my late night Macspicy meal went to her instead. Hehehe.
Back to the baby weight issue with the gynae.
I told her today, I'd like to have keep track of baby's weight from now on till I deliver, and again, she brought up the extra $ issue.
I told her, if thats the case, how am I gg to keep track of baby's progress? She mentioned something like, its normal procedures in Singapore, and if I go to KK, I dun even get to have an ultrascan every visit, onli during detailed checkups, do I get to see the baby. I feel like slapping her face and tell her, thats why Im paying to much to see a private gynae. She even wanana charge me for the printout of baby when I asked how come no printout this visit. She says at this stage, nuthin much to see and its a waste of paper.
I feel like killing her.
If Im going for my number 2, I'll never go to her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment