There are so many choices, and remarks n comments from frds just confuse me further.
I like Aaralyn. Maybe Aaralynn.
Cannot lah, like malay name.
Eeee, Why so many As
Eh, you trying to be different issit?
Not trying to be different, but came across this name from one of the many baby name website, and it was really love at 1st sight! It sounds nice too! Air-Rer-lin. Have been toying with this name for a few mths and was so sure of it! Now after all this kind remarks from frds, Im not so certain anymore.
Ainslie. Anslie. Annsleigh. Ainsley. Ansley.
I like too.
Eh, you know there is a mountain in Aust call Ainslie?
What? Why sounds like a boy?
Sounds like ur cat Ashley leh.
Arcelia.
Ah Celia?
NOT NICE!
Ah lian leh!
Okie what. I tot it sounds rather feminine. =/
Arlette.
Huh?
Eee.
Never heard b4.
Arianne.
okie loh.
Not nice.
I like Adelie too.
M likes Abigail... but Im not so sure. I can still call her Abby for short, but the name just reminds me of a Singapore tranny. Hard to get past that.
As for Chinese names,
We have more or less decided on Zi Ning.
However, we are also in a dilemma coz we were told that it'd be better for the child's future, if we get a Shifu to count the strokes of the chinese characters.
That would also mean, if Zi Ning is not within the apporiate number of strokes, we'd have to give up the name, and settle for something orbit.
If we were to go ahead with Zi Ning w/o any Shifu's help, we'd also be bothered by the fact that it might not be an auspicious name for her.
Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment