Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy day

Had a shock yesterday when I saw 2 little red bumps on her calf. HFMD immediately pops into my mind. Was so worried that I almost cried when I called daddyhan. Went to see a GD immediately and was put to ease when GP mentioned that it is the inflammation of the hair follicle and he had seen a few cases like this recently. "Bad weather", he said.
Still kinda worried tho, coz I've seen a few of those popping up on myself before I found 2 on her. I hope its the aromatherapy oil massage I had last week that is wreaking its havoc on me... then what is it thats is causing hers? Hope its really the bad weather.

Went to Guiwei's hse today for a baby gathering. It was fun catching up with the mummies and time flew really quickly and before I knew, its already 5pm! Left her place and headed down to Holland Village. I wun say why I went HV, incase daddyhan is reading this from greece.(heehe. neninenibooboo.) Bought laksa for dinner and was thinking, since Im already here, I might as well visit my nanny(babysitter) who stays at Holland Close. My nanny, whom I affectionately call 'MA" looked after me when I was a month old till Im 14. One can already imagine how close we are, and how much I love her over my own mum. She was delighted in seeing us and she played with ning while I was slurping down my food.
What really surprised me was, ning took to her easily and was actually kissing her and bouncing happily on her stomach! This is only the 2nd time they've met. I've never seen her so attached to another person other than daddyhan. Even my MIL who plays with ning once/twice a week dun get kisses from her. Needless to say, I was very happy that ning loves my nanny as much as I do. My nanny was as delighted and kept telling ning that she is her 'AH MA'.
Popped over to an old classmate's place which is just a few floors down and finally got to see her prince javier. Very handsome boy(look like his papa hor! =P) that looks older than his age. Caught up with her for a while and went home. Saw nanny downstairs again and her face lit up when she saw us. She came over to kiss ning and proudly declared to the world that she is her grandchild.
I felt so happy. Never even felt that happy when my own mum carried her.
Happy happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment