I just gave her small cubes of cheese for snacks just now.
Was at Ikea last thursday and as usual, bought my fav soft serve cone. I like Ikea's ice cream. They taste so different from the normal Vanilla cones. Theirs have got this distinctive taste, like butterscotch. Or caramel? Yum yum.
Anyway, I gave ning a lick, and she was hooked to it! Kept leaning towards it for more. Daddyhan didnt want to give her too much coz 'she is still a baby', but relented after seeing how cute she looks with her mouth all in cream.
On saturday, after JWT, we met up with daddyhan's frds at parkway parade and there, I bought another ice cream cone. I was licking it happily, with ning in the other hand, and this little bugger actually recognised the thing in my hand! She immediately leaned towards it, with her mouth opened and tongue out. So cute! Of coz I couldnt resist, so she got to eat ice cream again. Hehe.




Yum. Little girls are made of ice creams and all things nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment