Saturday, June 14, 2008

JWT Trial 14 June 2008!


Sticking out her tongue as usual.


Holding on to the ball. Supposed to hold and throw. Some motor skill thingy.


They call this thing 'hotdog'. And the instructor was calling out "Who wants to come to the hotdog?". Hehehe. Babies are place on this and they will roll it to and fro.


Seriously no idea what daddyhan was doing, opening her legs so big to burst the bubble.


My cheeky girl enjoying the bubbles session. I wonder are those baby-safe?


On the rocking horse, which daddyhan said she enjoyed it. Saw the same horse at isetan after lessons, and he almost bought it. Luckily he was stopped by this financial controller.


Ning, Kelly & Myra!


The trio again and look at ning face! Seems so contented to be sitting on it!


At 1st she enjoyed it...then she started fussing...


..and started crying.
I thot the swing is the highlight of JWT.


Greedy girl trying to eat the toy...


..and didnt quite like it. Ha!


Looking happy with her new found frds!

Overall, I think this trial been kind of a let down. There werent any HFMD checks at all. She was only given some hand sanitiser and thats it. Seriously, do they need the sanitiser when they were given toys to chew & suck on? Especially the ball pool! All the babies crawled towards it to grab hold of a ball to suck. Why use hand sanitiser when 'toy-eating' is encouraged? Doesnt makes senses really.
The lesson was conducted in a manner that it left most parents pretty lost. There wasnt much gym work involved, and the intructors werent engaging enough. Only one out of the many was singing. And they played pop song! What happened to good old nursery rhymes? Parents were told to bring socks but some parents went into the play area w/o any. They didnt step up on it either. And the bubbles they used! I've seen it selling at Toys'R'Us. Are they even babysafe? Overall, a very very disappointing experience when I've heard so much good stuff abt it. I was looking forward to it so much. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment