Friday, July 4, 2008

1st lesson at Trio

I am finally back from HK and boy! I miss her so much!!! It was a fun trip but my mind was always with her. Good thing daddyhan sent me mms every now and then to keep my sanity in check. I cannot say how glad I am to be back.
The duo picked me up at the airport and lil missy han couldnt recognise me! I was a little upset but blamed it on the fact that she was tired and sleepy as it was already midnite. Some greedy pig came to the airpot to gave me a present and planted a kiss on my princess and got away with it coz I wasnt looking! *shake fists at PIG*
Grrr!
And gweeddy pif goot bracess sho wheen she speek, it hounds liek thif. Heheheh.

Anyway, my lovely lovely baby started her 1st lesson yesterday and she was so attentive! Hope she keeps it up so my money wun go down the drain. One hour passes by so fast and before I know it, its time to go! Teacher peiqin flashes the card really really fast and I wonder if she really understand whats going on?
After class, she slept almost immediately in my carrier. Must be really tired from being so attentive. Hahah.


Even the classroom is in pink!


With Jerry!


Milestone: She waved 'byebye' to daddyhan when he dropped us off for Trio!
Recognised which is Elmo and Cookie Monster when I asked her 'Where is Elmo/Cookie Monster?' today. Still trying to get her to pick up the Hello Kitty on cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment