
9 mth old on the 1st of July and I was not with her. Was away on a holiday with a frd and she was cared for by daddyhan. I have never been away from her before, and it was really torturous. I did have my share of fun, but whenever daddyhan calls and I hear her babbling in the background, my nose will stings and my eyes will tear.
I couldnt take any picture of her for this post, but thank god daddyhan did! Albeit a little blur(HTC sucks), it managed to capture that expression of hers so well! Still have to say that I miss her so so much during the trip, tho I already did in the previous post, but, I guess, only mummies will know how that feels.

Recieved this from daddyhan when I was still in HK, and daddyhan was like.. so proud of her.... coz she took off her pants herself.
Daddy, daddy, fastforward 18 years later and you'll be hoping she keep her pants in place. Hmm.. is this a milestone??? Milestone: take off own pants.
Hehehe.
Happy 9th month old ning!

No comments:
Post a Comment