Monday, July 14, 2008

Late dinner with the bub

I was angry with daddyhan yesterday, and by the time I forgave him, it was too late to get dinner. It didnt help that I've got this strong craving for Aglio Olio, so daddyhan decided to bring me out for dinner at 11-ish!


So sound asleep on my bed already!


At 24hr TCC International building. She was fooling around with her pram cover, covering herself and playing peek a boo with me.


Smile babe!


Haha, she was abit cranky and demanded to have a share of what we were eating, so had to settle her with magic stars - gerber puffs!



What is she eating?


Desserts of coz! Vanilla ice cream from the choco cake! Shldnt be feeding ice cream to her at this time, but daddyhan says angmo babies still having dinner at this time with their parents! Its okie!


Knocked out in the car on the way home. Reached home at around 2am plus!
So fun! I shld get angry more often to get such late night pampering dinner treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment