Monday, July 14, 2008

Last min preps for the shoot

Went to Centerpoint and United sq to source for accessories earlier on and came home pretty empty-handed..cept for a big shopping bag from Mango. Yes yes, I went shopping again. Couldnt help it la. I thot I'll do a quick one, but end up stucked inside for more than an hour. =p
Met daddyhan at United sq and had wanted to dine at Bakerzin, but they were closed for reno! How lucky am I! I really wanna eat some Aglio Olio again! Was so disappointed and walked around. Even Soup resturant is closed for reno! So we walked along n saw Pastamania! Great! Went in and ordered my Aglio Olio and they tasted really good! Yumz!
Fed ning her spinach butternut and cod porridge and she, as usual, refused to behaved and eat. Look here look there, eating only after much cajoling. Damn, she is entering that stage now. Sigh!



Why am I eating this only?


Nooope!

See!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment