Headed off to Fish n Co since daddyhan is feeling seafoody tonight. Ordered New York Fish and chips for myself and when the food came, I attemped to feed her some of the fish and rice off my plate, while daddyhan spooned clam chowder into her mouth as well.
Big mistake la. She refused to eat the rice and the fish and dun seems to like the chowder very much. I had to go over to the foodcourt to get her some porridge, which was too watery for her liking and she refused to take much of it either.
So guess what saved the day?
Yep! CHIPS!
So there, little missyhan held fat little sticks of french fries for the 1st time in her life and enjoyed it so much, she ate quite a bit.
I hope I did not start anything. =\

Making a face at me. What a monkey!

The porridge really seems yucky by her expression.

No comments:
Post a Comment