Thursday, January 15, 2009

Expensive clothes again!

Daddyhan's customer/good frd from greece sent another set of clothes for ning as xmas present.
This time, its a pair of Diesel Jeans and Tee.
The jeans itself is worth 80+ freaking EUROS! The tee is around 30+ euro and it seriously looks like pasar malam stuff. Get this, its made in china. zzz
I'll never spent that kinda money on kiddy's clothes!

1st time he gave her a Ralph Lauren pants and hoodie.
2nd time he gave her a pretty white silk dress which cost 80 euros.
Then it was a ELLE knitted dress, which is around that price too.
When he came over to SG, he bought her a Guess mini skirt and tee.
Now, the Diesel set.

Tho uncle Sagris is always buying ning clothes, they have not met yet. The last time he was in SG, I had a huge fight with daddyhan, so naurally, they did not get to meet coz I refused to even talk to daddyhan, much less go out for dinner together.
However, we might be seeing him soon, as daddyhan have plans to visit greece after his trip to turkey..which might be soon! Then, we'll head off for the much awaited holiday in italy. I hope we'll make it this time as Im dying to have a proper holiday as a family.
I hope its not just all talks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment