
Here lies Ashley in ning's cot.
The papa cat of the family. Known for his arrogance to all things strange. Took him some time to finally accept ning as part of the family.
Seen here basking in her scent.

Here comes the cat terrorist! She thinks ashley wanna sleep, so she started patting him on the butt! Hahah. Damn cute.

Snuggly with ashley.

Did ya clean your feet before you jump onto my bed??

Love love cat cat!

Oh, there she goes again.
Seeing ashley laying there all nice and docile. She clambers onto him.

A failed attempt to sit on him. Im surprised ashley is still lying down there, oblivious to her rough handling.

Finally she sat on him. Ashley remains motionless with a look on his face that says, "when will she ever stop?"

After telling her off for being rough with the cat, she held onto him as if she's afraid I might take him away. Heheheh.
I cant help it, but I think she is very cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment