Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Her new tent.

Bought her a Elmo hideaway tent from the toys r us sale last week but was dissapointed to find out it does not comes with a base. However, after seeing how much she enjoys hiding inside, I decided to get her a ball pool. The only thing that kept me from getting it so far is, ning does not enjoy ball pools at all. In fact, I think she is afraid of it! She'll always whine when we put her into one at gogo bambini or fidgets.


Its a cute little hut! I cannot resist this design at all and had to get it.
Ning looking at it apprehensively.


Hmmm.. go in or not to go in?


Started playing with the balls after some encouragement.


Yes! She accepts the ballpool! =D

She likes the little hut so much that she sits in it all night and refuses to come out. This morning, she woke up, removed the sleeping bag herself and went inside the tent to play. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment