Sunday night went juz fine. After daddyhan left, me and ning caught 2 Fast 2 Furious on telly together. After which, bathed her, gave her milk, put her to sleep, washed the bottles n did the dishes. Daddyhan called to inform he is in BKK. By the time I went to bed, it was 2am+.
Monday!
Woke up at 6am+ and realised all is stilll quiet, so went back to sleep. 7am+! No sound from the baby monitor yet! Hooray! Went back to sleep again. 8am+, I heard her talking thru the baby monitor, so I dragged myself off the bed and went to the kitchen and made her milk. Then, went into her room, changed her diaper and fed her. Lunch was oatmeal and raisins and after that, daddyhan called to inform that he is already in Copenhagen and will be transiting to Humburg soon. We went Jurong pt and I bought 2 more sippy cups for her. Took a cab home and realised its the same guy who picked me up from home earlier! What a conincidence! Did the usual routine and went to bed at 2am+ again.
Tuesday!!! Today!! Bad start!
By the time I woke up at 8am+, she was already crying!! Scurried to the kitchen to make her milk n dashed to her bedroom to changed her. She was elated to see me when I opened her door but as I was picking her up, I smelled something funny. She drank too much water yesterday and her diaper couldnt hold it all and leaked!! Urgh! It went thru her dreambag as I noticed a yellowish stain and I guess her bedsheets got it as well. Changed her and fed her milk, and put her in her playpen(which was brought back from the office, so I can leave the bumpermat outside the living room instead of lugging it in and out to set up her playyard).
The hse was alittle 'fluffy' with all the furballs floating around, so I turned on the virtual wall, set the irobot to work, and went into the room. The cats had to choose a good time to start fighting and they must have knocked the virtual wall over. So good old irobot went into the kitchen and ate the dog's poo and dragged it all along the length of the kitchen and into the living room. When I came out form the room to check, I was shocked to see the robot not in its docking station, but lying elsewhere. I immediately sensed something is wrong and I saw the virtual wall lying on its side. DAMN IT!
I had to wash the entire kitchen while ning was shouting from the room. After which, I went back to her and coaxed her but she refused to sleep! Had no choice but to leave her in the playpen again and lock the cats in the room with her.
With the 3 of them wailing behind me as I walk to the kitchen, I cannot help but feel very frustated and upset. Things always happen when daddyhan is away. Power trips, toilet chokes, pc down, no internet connection, baby acting up and puking all over, puke staining cloth-type baby chair, and now this!
Took a cold sip of gatorade from the fridge and calmed myself down abit. Mop the living room 4 times with cleaner and dettol. Cleaning up of that stupid robot will have to wait till nite after she sleeps.
Came back to the room and was greeted with a bad saltish smell. I thought she peed in the playpen, but realised it was juz the smell of her saliva coz she went to lick the nettings of the playpen n chewed the sides. Yes yes, her saliva smells that bad now ever since she started on meat. Daily brushing also dun help.
Finally managed to get her to sleep, and here I am now, hoping that the rest of the day would be a breezy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

alice, jiayou! Your HB will be back v soon.. enjoy your time with Lyn these few days.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lenghui.
ReplyDeleteCant wait for him to be back!