Friday, September 26, 2008

Fell

She fell today. I didnt see how she fell, but she fell on her right cheek and now it's bruised.
I just turned my back on her to put down her lunch, and next thing I knew, was a loud cry coming from behind me. I thot she was throwing a tantrum, coz I had asked her to come over to me instead of me walking over to pick her up. Realising something isnt quite right, I went to pick her up immediately. I realised there was a puddle of water on the floor, which shld be her drool, and I guess she must have fell and slipped when she was coming over.
Poor baby. I felt so bad to see that patch of blue on her face. Its really difficult to leave them alone now for they are exploring too much at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment