Upon entering Sentosa, I realised this is the 1st time we went in as a family! Hehe.
It was a short drive to Underwater World, and the parking next to the Aquarium is a whopping $10!!! However, it is fully refundable if you purchase tickets to the aquarium.

A piece of biscuit to keep her occupied as she was grouchy for she refuses to take her afternn nap.

Peacock around the entrance of the aquarium. It refuses to budge and stood infront of me, after I gave it some Baby Bites. Hehehe. Greedy fellow.

I dun have to bring toys out to entertain her coz her fav toy is the stroller fan! She loves to run her fingers inbtwn the blades when its turned on.

Stroller fan more interesting than that bird.

Daddy, can you hurry up with the tickets!! IM GETTING IMPATIENT!

Urghhhhh!!!! Hottt!!! Why is Daddy still taking his own sweet time at the booth???

Aha!! Nvm, I got new thing to play with! *poke my lens*

Look Ma! Big Fish!

Daddyhan: Look at the fish fish.
Missyhan: *points* Is that what I always eat for dinner?

This jurrassic looking monster is longer than me, and can grow up to 400kg!
Daddyhan commented it will taste lovely if deepfried. -.-"

Getting excited over another big fish and leaned towards the glass to grab it.
It was such an enjoyable trip and Im sure we will be back again!

No comments:
Post a Comment