Saturday, September 20, 2008

Her 1st salon visit

There goes her long lovely fringe. All my fault. Shld have heeded daddyhan's suggestions to let him trim. I insisted on sending her to a salon to get it done instead, so they can tidy up her messy mop, give her bits of layer here and there, so as to look lovely in time for her birthday celebration.
ARGGGGGH!
My hair stylist asked if I wanna give her a symetrical fringe, and dunno what gotten into me, I said YES! ARGGGHHH. I shld have juz get her to trim ABIT so that it hits the eyebrow, but I said YESSSSSS!!
I juz ruin my daughter's birthday party. She is going to be so upset.
Everyone is commenting how much she looks like daddy now with the new cut. coz its so short!!! ARGGGGHHH!!




This was taken when it was half way thru, will post up her final look when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment