Daddyhan left for the airport at 530pm.
She was crying to be carried by him and she cried so hard.
But daddy sill gotta go, so he had to push her back to me. Reluctantly, I carried her in my arms and walk him to the living room. She was still sobbing alittle and daddy gave the 2 of us a big hug. That made her laughed. Upon seeing that reaction, he hugged us a few more times. When he turned his back and walked towards the door, my eyes felt hot and my nose got stuffy. I fought hard to hold back the tears, so she wun get to see me cry. Somehow I wish he can stay with us always and not go for any of those stupid trips.
He will be back a week later and I hope she'll be well-behaved till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment