Thursday, May 1, 2008

7 Months Old!



Happy 7mth old Sweetpea!
You've gotten very talkative, and kept screaming at your toys at the top of your lungs, which made it seems like some child abuse is going on in our unit. You've also became much more fiesty and seems to know how to argue back with me.
Your little chubby arms never fail to open wide in my direction, wanting me to carry carry, when I just scolded you for pinching me till it bruises. However, when I continue to ignore you, your little button nose turn red and you'll start to cry. No one but me, can pacify you. It just shows how much I mean to you.
You meant the world to me too.
Happy 7mth old. =)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! The pic with the chinese words saying her name, got the 'kawi lan' face just like you ok!!! Hahahaha! SO CUTE!!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww..
    *melted*

    ReplyDelete